- In the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as divinely inspired and
inerrant in the original writings, and that the Bible is the Word of God and of
supreme and final authority in faith and practice.
- In one God, the Creator of all things and man; eternally existing in three
persons, in a threefold relationship, that of Father, Son, and Holy
- In the deity of Jesus Christ, that He was begotten of the Holy Spirit, born
of the virgin Mary, and is God en-fleshed, the God-man; we believe in His
perfect life, redeeming death, bodily resurrection, heavenly intercession, and
His personal return.
- That man was created in the image of God, man subsequently fell through sin,
resulting in universal guilt and total depravity, and the necessity of
redemption and restoration.
- In the personality of the Holy Spirit, by whose regenerative work sinful
man is born again, and by whose indwelling regenerate man is enabled to live a
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the
everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers as comprising the true
Church, the supreme duty of which is to preach the Gospel of our Lord Jesus
Christ as Savior and Lord to every creature.