Is God calling you to serve long-term with CCCD?
We are looking for people who have a passion for the Lord and want to be an integral part of the mission of CCCD. Multiple campuses currently have a need, and we would love to talk to you more about it!
Support for the Campus Manager, Principal, Assistant Principal, and Managing Director including leading, coordinating, and assisting with visiting ministry teams, facilities and grounds maintenance and ministry development.
Essential Job Functions
- Communicate with teams and campus personnel to facilitate team activities, transportation, and hospitality
- Plan and manage applicable ministry and work opportunities, including ordering and inventory control
- Evaluate and report on each team to Jamaican and U.S. offices
- General maintenance, construction, and repairs as needed
- Organize and maintain tools, supplies, and equipment
- Facilitate maintenance and grounds maintenance
- Develop ministry activities for teams in conjunction with the Campus Manager
Other Job Functions
- Assist Campus Manager with regular duties and special projects
- Assist in classroom and after-school activities and projects
- Assist with vocational programs and projects as needed
- Basic sign language with continued training and learning
- Regular devotions and prayer time (daily when possible)
- Attitude of love, compassion, mercy, discipline, and joy
- Doesn't take things personally
- Accepted through the CCCD missionary process and corresponding sending organization (if sent through one)
- Work with Jamaican staff and leadership with deference, respect and understanding
- This position reports directly to the Campus Manager on campus and with communication to the Managing Directors in Jamaica and the U.S.
- While on the island, direction will be given through the Jamaican Office
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.